Keeping In Touch
We keep in touch with our SFOGA in a number of ways
- Our Annual Newsletter, with input from SFOGA members;
- Our SFOGA Face Book page which is regularly updated by the Committee or SFOGA members;
- The SFOGA website which was launched in 2016 and provides a more interactive and instant way of updating yourself with what SFOGA is planning. Members are able to regularly share with others changes to their career or other news, create networking opportunities and, in due course, will be able to book online for SFOGA events and reunions;
- Via word of mouth; we know many of you keep in regular contact and it is always lovely to hear your news;
- Reunions and opportunities to visit College. Our aim is to arrange an event each year through the SFOGA committee, and will post upcoming events on the website, as well as contacting you all directly to let you know what is planned. We appreciate many of you organise events yourselves for your own year group and would be very happy to receive your photographs to upload onto our website.
Please contact our Membership Secretary, Mrs Katharine Purchon, for further information on the work of SFOGA or if you know any other former pupils who would like to join. If you move house, or change any of your other contact details, you can now manage your own personal SFOGA account by logging in and updating your information. Alternatively, you can contact us
to make us aware of any changes.